Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and your body. The importance of good oral hygiene and regular twice-yearly visits to your dental hygienist cannot be overstated.
When you visit our experienced dental hygienists, they will leave your teeth clean and healthy by removing plaque and tartar from around your teeth and gums. They’ll also put together a dental hygiene programme for you, and help you maintain optimal hygiene by:
- Guiding you through brushing and flossing techniques
- Taking routine digital dental x-rays
- Completing periodontal assessments
- Giving you advice in diet for healthy teeth
- Recommending quality dental products
- Motivating you to maintain your oral health
With the support of our dental hygienists, maintaining your oral health is simple and painless. Contact our team today to book an appointment with a dental hygienist and get your health on track.